Emily J. Hansen-Brown is of counsel to the Lomnitzer Law Firm, P.A.
Emily is a Certified Circuit Civil Mediator that offers mediation services. Around here many of the popular mediators are booked all the time so she tries to compete with expanded availability and below-market rate.
Small business services. She can help with business formation from choosing the right business structure, drafting formation documents to filing with the State of Florida. She also offers contract drafting, interpretation and revision services. For the small business client, she can also handle litigation from pre-suit demand all the way through collecting a judgment.
Litigation. She has handled complex business litigation, mortgage foreclosures, Community Association foreclosures, landlord/tenant suits, and collections.
Emily has over 11 years of experience in Community Association Law and related fields at all levels including:
- Analyzing title work;
- Drafting opinion letters to Association Boards;
- Attending Association Board meetings;
- Federal and Florida Fair Debt compliance;
- Collections, including but not limited to, drafting statutory demand letters, filing claims of lien, negotiating on behalf of Association Boards, filing lawsuits, attending hearings, obtaining final judgments and proceeding with foreclosure sales.
- Stetson University College of Law
- Master’s degree in International Affairs from the George Washington University.